The Sidemen at Artful Revival
- Sat Oct 03, 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Come see Artful Revival while listening to the cool jazz sounds of The Sidemen. The Sidemen, a Brampton based quartet, write and arrange original compositions, but also play standards, and not-so-standards, following in the tradition of Jazz legends. The band consists of:
- Jerry Quintyne, a York University music major and multi-instrumentalist, focusing on tenor, soprano and alto saxophones along with the clarinet, bass clarinet and bassoon
- Paul Llew-Williams a skilled and versatile guitarist who runs P.Llew-Williams Studio and enjoys working with new and upcoming young artists in any genre,
- Chris Udell on bass, who studied jazz at Humber College and has played with the Jazz Mechanics Big Band for 25+ years, and
- Greg Allworth on drums and percussion, who has studied with Terry Clarke and Mark Kelso, also attended York U and has enjoyed learning and playing for over 35 years in various bands and genres.
Admission free as part of the Headwaters Arts Festival.