No more ugly Christmas Sweaters - this season give the Gift of Art!
December 11, 2012
The air has gotten chilly and the occasional dusting of snow can be seen in Alton...It can only mean one thing - it's time celebrate the holidays at the Mill! Here is what we have lined up:
The Alton Mill Holiday Open House Sunday December 2, from 2-6pm. Come and celebrate the season with the artists of the Alton Mill – Grab a cup of cheer from the cash bar, visit open studios & The Little Art Show with pieces priced perfectly for gift giving and see the 2pm performance by The Bells of Westminster Hand Bell Choir!
Photos with the Grinch. Traditional Holiday photos with a twist! More dates added this year for your convenience.
Humber River Shakespeare Co's presentation of Dickens' A Christmas Carol. A favourite Alton Mill tradition, this heartwarming story of hope and redemption is perfect for the whole family!
- Our galleries, shops and many studios are open as usual 10am to 5pm through Sunday December 23
- Note Gallery Gemma Jewellery and several other galleries and studios will be open Christmas Eve. Dec. 24 for your convenience, but most studios and galleries will be closed.
- Closed Christmas & Boxing Day Dec. 25 & Dec. 26
- Open Thursday Dec. 27 through Sunday Dec. 30.
- Closed Monday Dec. 31 & Tuesday Jan. 1
- back to our regular schedule of being open Wednesday through Sunday, 10am to 5pm through the winter.